Methodological design of a performance measurement system for the colombian shipyard supply chain
AbstractThe design of a performance measurement system for the Colombian shipyard supply chain is shown in this paper, using a model that integrates the principles of the Balanced Scorecard with the fuzzy sets theory to treat uncertainty associated with selected logistics indicators, enabling better supply chain management.
ABDUL, A. and NABI, M. The need for a new product development framework for engineerto- order products. European Journal of Innovation Management, 6 (3): 182-196, 2003
AMMAR, S. and WRIGHT, R. Applying fuzzyset theory to performance evaluation. Socio- Economic Planning Sciences, 34: 285 -302, 2000.
BALLOU, R., GILBERT, S. and MUKHERJEE, A. New Managerial Challenges from Supply Chain Opportunities. Industrial Marketing Management, 29: 7-18, 2000.
BEAMON, B. and CHEN, V. Performance analysis of conjoined supply chains. International Journal of Production Research, 39 (14): 3195- 3218, 2001.
CAPÓ-VICEDO, J., TOMÁS-MIQUEL, J. and EXPÓSITO-LANGA, M. La gestión del conocimiento en la cadena de suministro: Análisis de la influencia del contexto organizativo. Información Tecnológica, 18(1): 127-135, 2007.
GOSLING, J. and NAIM, M. Engineer-to-order supply chain management: a literature review and research agenda. International Journal of Production Economics, 122: 741-754, 2009.
KANDA, A. and DESHMUKH, S.G. Coordination in supply chains: an evaluation using fuzzy logic. Production Planning & Control, 18 (5): 420-435, 2007.
KAUFMANN, A. and GIL, J. Introducción de la teoría de los subconjuntos borrosos a la gestión de las empresas. 3 ed. Santiago de Compostela: Milladoiro, 1993. 252 P.
KLIR, G. and YUAN, B. Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic: Theory and Application. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1995.
LANCIONI, R. New Developments in Supply Chain Management for the Millennium. Industrial Marketing Management, 29: 1-6, 2000.
LAU, H., PANG, W. and WONG, C. Methodology for monitoring supply chain performance: a fuzzy logic approach. Logistics Information Management, 15 (4): 271 - 280, 2002.
LEHTINEN, J. and AHOLA, T. Is performance measurement suitable for an extended enterprise?. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 30 (2): 181-204, 2010.
MAMDANI, E.H. and ASSILIAN, S. An experiment in linguistic synthesis with a fuzzy logic controller. International Journal of Man- Machine Studies, 7(1): 1-13, 1975.
LING, CH., CHIU, H. and TSENG, Y. Agility evaluation using fuzzy logic. International Journal of Production Economics, 101: 353 - 368, 2006.
OHDAR, R. and KUMAR, P. Performance measurement and evaluation of suppliers in supply chain: an evolutionary fuzzy-based approach. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 15 (8): 723 - 734, 2004.
OLHAGER, J. Strategic positioning of the order penetration point. International Journal of Production Economics, 85 (3): 319-329, 2003.
SILVA, C., SOUSA, J. and RUNKLER, T. Optimization of logistic systems using fuzzy weighted aggregation. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 158: 1947 - 1960, 2007.
SUGENO, M. and TAKAGI, T. Fuzzy identification of systems and its application to modeling and control. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man and Cybern., 15: 116-132, 1985.
WANG, W. A fuzzy linguistic computing approach to supplier evaluation. Applied Mathematical Modeling, 34: 3130 - 3141, 2010.
ZADEH, L. Fuzzy Sets and their applications to cognitive and decision processes. London: Academic Press, 1975.
Copyright (c) 2012 Ciencia y tecnología de buques
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish in this Journal certify that:
- The work submitted for publication in The Ship Science and Technology journal, was written by the author, given that its content is the product of his/her direct intellectual contribution.
- All data and references to material already published are duly identified with their respective credits and are included in the bibliographic notes and quotations highlighted as such.
- All materials submitted for publication are completely free of copyrights; consequently, the author accepts responsibility for any lawsuit or claim related with Intellectual Property Rights thereof, Exonerating of responsibility to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- In the event that the article is chosen for publication by The Ship Science and Technology journal, the author state that he/she totally transfers reproduction rights of such to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- The authors retain the copyright and transfer to COTECMAR the right of publication and reproduction of the work which will be simultaneously subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) , which allows the license to copy, distribute, display and represent the work and to make derivative works as long as it recognizes and cites the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- For more information about the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) and his use and scope, please visit the following web page https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode